Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Picture Dump

Since I haven't blogged in forever, I have some pictures I finally took off my camera.  Enjoy this  post of complete hodge podge.


I found these pictures from our going away party.  My friend Kelsey was kind enough to host an open house, where I never felt so loved.  We probably had 150 or so people stop by to wish us well.  We miss you all lots!


This is a good example of what I do each day--clean up after munchkins.  This time it was Reese's Puffs cereal.  It wasn't the only time I have cleaned up cereal.  I have probably swept up five or so boxes of cereal over our time here.




This is how we have spent every afternoon here--outside.  The boys love it outside, especially playing ball.  They also rode bikes, found rocks and sticks, and tried at every chance to run away.




Speaking of escaping, they figured out how to break into the garage, and one time I found them giving each other rides.  Hey, they were taking turns and cooperating.



One of my favorite Instagram photos.  I love this!



And Carter just making me laugh.



Finally, Tyler was the star student for the month of December.  Way to go Tyler!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was so good to see all of you in Utah! Keep us posted on all that's going on with you guys.

House of Smiths said...

Hey Angela! I just wanted to drop by to let you know that you were one of my winners for my Vintage Pearl giveaways, but I can't find an email for you! eek! Will you please email me at Shelley@thehouseofsmiths.com, so that I can send your info to Erin? Thanks girly! And congrats!
~Shelley Smith
thehouseofsmiths.com